Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The whole trip is $15,735.76.
My nvacation is at New Orleans. I choose this place because I hear people say that it's nice. I will be leaving at June1-7,09. My family will be going with me. The airline that I am traveling on is Continental. The hours to arrive there is 5 hrs. and 47 mins. The departer time is 7hrs 4 mins. The cost per person for a non stop trip is 1,513.00. The three other airlines I choose was Delta, American Airline, and U.S Airfare. The hotels that I am interested in staying in is Double Tree New Orleans and Hilton Riverside. I choose that because it is nice in the inside and has nice hotel rooms. The cost per person for the hotel for the whole stay is 1,334.00. The rating for my hotel is three in a half stars. The hotel I am getting a ocean view king suite. The cost for food for the whole trip is $250. The three restaurants I will be visiting is the Riverside Restaurant, Caual Steak Restaurant, and the Restaurant inside the hotel. The hotel rooms are really beautiful.

No comments: